HOLLYGOSSIP

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

People's Hottest Bachelors





CHACE CRAWFORD Get ready to swoon – the Gossip Girl star tops PEOPLE's 10th annual list. Note to anyone interested in the 23-year-old actor, who will next star in the remake of Footloose: learn to be low-maintenance. Says Crawford of his perfect date: "All you need is a pool table, beer, an electric jukebox and good conversation. The day a girl beats me in a game of Beirut [a kind of beer pong] is a good sign!"



CHRIS PINE "On my first day of shooting [Star Trek], I ended up breaking a stunt guy's nose," recalls the 28-year-old. "A word of caution to any young actor out there: Do not hurt stuntmen, because they will pay you back in kind! The next take after that, this big stunt guy kicked me in the stomach. He said it wasn't on purpose, but I don't know."


SHIA LABEOUF "It's cool to be [my age] and famous. I cease to be just Shia LaBeouf. It's Shia, this representative dude," the actor, 23, told Playboy about the perils of fame. "And it's that Shia who gets the women rushing over. It's exciting. It's intoxicating. But it's not real."


ADAM LAMBERT "The biggest risk I've ever taken is going on American Idol and trying to be myself," says the 27-year-old reality show winner. "I wasn't going to try too hard to conform, and I knew that it could possibly not work out."


RYAN EGGOLD & KELLAN LUTZ Just how close are 90210's Eggold and Twilight's Lutz? The two 24-year-old stars joke about everything – including meeting on the online dating site, Match.com. "He had a great profile," says Lutz, while Eggold jokes, "We had similar interests. Tennis. Badminton. We set up a man date." The truth about their bromance? "We met through friends and then worked together on 90210," Eggold finally admits.


DWAYNE JOHNSON "I will tell you that within the past couple of years I have probably grown more than I have ever grown in my life. I've understood the importance of what I call powerfully loving someone, and what that means," says the Race to Witch Mountain star, 37, to Ireland's Sunday Independent. "My ex [Dany Garcia], I can powerfully love her. My little girl, [Simone], I can powerfully love her."


BRODY JENNER He's known for his bromances, but the 25-year-old Hills star is also an expert in the romance department – even if his plans sometimes fall apart. "For Valentine's Day, I wanted to take my girlfriend on a helicopter ride down into the Grand Canyon for lunch," says Jenner, who recreated a Harlequin romance novel cover for his shoot. "But there was a crazy storm. It was an incredible gesture that fell through."


COMMON "One of the most extreme things I've done is be extremely in love," says the actor-rapper, 37, who stars in Terminator Salvation. "It was just the whole lifestyle I chose; I sat down and helped plant a garden with her! That went a little too far for me. But I was trying to be in a balanced relationship and do some of the things that she would enjoy, too. Then afterward you think, 'Dang – did I do all that?' "


TAYLOR KITSCH Interested in the X-Men Origins: Wolverine star? Then you should also be interested in an adrenaline rush. "The craziest thing I ever did [is] skydiving," Kitsch, 28, says. "One Sunday, when one of my best mates was visiting me in Texas, after breakfast we decided there was no better way to spend the afternoon but backflipping out of a plane at 11,000 feet."


ROBERT PATTINSON "It's a really emotional experience when people are screaming at you all the time," the Twilight star, 23, told EW.com about the fan frenzy that follows him. "When I was in Italy, all these people started screaming in this bookshop. Your immediate reaction is you feel like you're going to start crying. It's so not how I thought I would react. When people are pressing loads and loads of energy, you can kind of feel it. It's overwhelming."


Source

No comments: