HOLLYGOSSIP

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Andrew Garfield walks with crafts-6 Pics - 1 gif



via Glooce

Andrew Garfield hangs onto to some black foam boards as he leaves a craft store in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon (August 13).

The 28-year-old Amazing Spider-Man actor recently chatted with Total Film about his training for the film and if he could join Cirque du Soleil.

“No, I wish! I got pretty good at it, and I enjoyed it a lot. It was just like being in a playground really, it was just pure fun,” Andrew shared.

He added, “But the guys I was working with are experts and geniuses – technical geniuses and physical geniuses – and thank god for them! They allowed me to play with it and be in as much of it as I could manage, and as much as they wanted me to do, and we split the difference.”













+ 6 more pics at the source




No comments: