HOLLYGOSSIP

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Paul Wesley hates doing shirtless scenes, lets Ian Somerhalder ‘carry the baton’



via Glooce


Paul Wesley tries to get topless scenes written out of The Vampire Diaries and he would much prefer it if his co-star Ian Somerhalder did them instead of him.


Mr Wesley says he doesn’t enjoy being filmed half-naked for the show, and he would prefer it if Ian would be the only star who has to act nude in the programme.


He said: “I try and get those scenes written out! I did a lot in season one, was constantly working out and eating healthily. But I understand some scenes need nudity.


“Ian has to walk around naked non-stop, so I let him carry the baton!”


While Paul enjoys the banter between himself and Ian – who portray vampire brothers in the series – he is glad he doesn’t have a male sibling in real life because he would always be fighting with him over girls.


He added: “No way. I wouldn’t want to have to fight over girls with them. I wouldn’t like the competition.”


For his next role, Paul admits he would be keen to portray an older character.


He explained: “I wouldn’t mind playing a human. As I’m 30, any role where I’m not eternally stuck in the body of a 17 year old, really.”

source




No comments: