HOLLYGOSSIP

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Shawn Roberts hot sexy and hunky Photoshoot for DA MAN Magazine Pictures



Via  glooce

 

 Shawn Roberts stars in the new film “Resident Evil: Retribution” where he reprises his role as the villainous Albert Wesker. He shows off a different side of his personality in this exclusive fashion photo shoot by Yann Bean.







Shawn Roberts started off his acting career playing the bad guy: his first role was that of the Big Bad Wolf in a a school play. Since then he has appeared in a wide variety of TV shows and films, everything from high school drama “Degrassi: The Next Generation” to superhero blockbuster “X-Men.” One might say zombie films are a specialty of his – he appeared in two of undead auteur George A. Romero’s films, Diary of the Dead and Land of the Dead. In his newest film, Resident Evil: Retribution, he once again plays Albert Wesker, the villainous head of the film series’ chief antagonist, the zombie manufacturing Umbrella Corporation.



10 quick questions for Shawn Roberts
1) One of my most memorable experiences was.
… camping with my family as a kid
2) I can’t live without my…. protein powder
3) My idea of happiness is…. a sandy beach and a cold beer
4) I value…. my free time
5) Something that I’ve never told anyone else…. is gonna stay that way
6) This year my goal is to…. lose 5 pounds
7) Fashion, to me, is…. whatever is clean
8) If I wasn’t acting, I would…. probably be broke.
9) My favorite journey has been…. road tripping across the country.
10) My motto in life… yolohas yet to be determined.
( y so mysterius )







Talent: Shawn Roberts
Photographer: Yann Bean
Fashion Editor: Drew Manares
Styling Assistant: Moriah Merkelbach
Groomer: Travisean Haynes @ AIM Artists

source 2



No comments: