HOLLYGOSSIP

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Liam Neeson misses his late wife "every day"



via glooce



The Irish star's spouse, British actress Natasha Richardson, passed away after suffering a severe head injury during a skiing accident in 2009.

The pair had been married for almost 15 years and the Taken actor still thinks about her all the time. "I do miss my wife every day, more than anything," he confessed to German magazine In.

The 60-year-old has two children, Michael and Daniel, who he has raised alone since Natasha's death. When it comes to their upbringing, Liam has a strong idea of right and wrong and tries to instil that into the boys. "I wouldn't say that I'm a strict father," he explained. "I'd say I am a fair, conservative father. I put emphasis on traditional values in their upbringing. I want my sons to become loyal, honest and faithful human beings."

The action star is currently busy promoting his film Taken 2, which hit screens worldwide this month. He recently revealed his sons are huge fans of the original 2008 movie and even ask him to record his key lines for their voicemail messages.

source 2


No comments: