HOLLYGOSSIP

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

One Direction's Liam Payne talks about his health saying 'I was stressed'



via glooce


Things aren't all fun and games for One Direction's Liam Payne. It turns out he's been having a hard time lately and it's beginning to affect his health. In a new interview with Now, he revealed details of a recent visit to his doctor in which he was having a fit and was told he was dangerously stressed out.

Liam says he didn't even realize how worked up and stressed he got until his doctor told him.

"I was ill. I was told I was stressed, so I had to get everything checked out," Liam told Now. "I didn't think I was, but someone told me I was. As a result, I went to get a blood test. I'd never had one before, so I held my breath when I was getting it done. That caused me to go into a fit."

Sounds like a very serious issue for Daddy Direction. But he admits the crazy work schedule and high demand of being in one of the most popular band's in the world takes it toll, but he says his fellow band mates help him cope with the stress.

"I think sometimes I don't realise how much the pressure gets to me," Liam added. "But as long as we've got each other to support each other, we'll be fine, I suppose."

But the good news is, Liam recently found out he has two working kidneys after going a lifetime of being very careful when it comes to partying and drinking thinking he only had one working kidney.

"I had a test on my kidneys a few weeks back and found out I have two," Liam told Now.

Let's hope things continue to look up for Liam and his health in the future so he can join One Direction on tour next year. Liam and the boys stop by Pepsi Center in Denver in July.


SOURCE 2



No comments: