HOLLYGOSSIP

Monday, November 5, 2012

One Direction's Louis Tomlinson on The Wanted rivalry: They started it



via glooce

 

Photobucket

One Direction singer Louis Tomlinson has said that he will not shy away from a rivalry with The Wanted. Tomlinson told Now that he was initially a fan of the fellow boyband before they started bad-mouthing his group in the press.

"I want to speak openly about this because it's quite frustrating," Tomlinson said. "I remember when I'd just done my first audition on The X Factor and I heard 'All Time Low' for the first time. I thought it was a great song by a great band. We met them on the show and they were nice."

He added: "It changed all of a sudden. There was one press story where they were bad-mouthing us. I thought maybe that had been twisted. But then there ended up being about ten stories and they've been caught on camera doing little things."

Tomlinson added: "I just think, 'If you want to create that rivalry, then let's do it.' We're not bothered about the friction or the rivalry. But I'm not going to shy away from it because that isn't the person I am. I don't think it's fair to me or any of the lads."

Tomlinson has previously said that he would be happy for The Wanted to support One Direction, before appearing to mock the group.

"I was going to say something rude then. Or something sexual," he added. "But that's something The Wanted would say."




source 2


    No comments: