HOLLYGOSSIP

Monday, December 10, 2012

'Downton Abbey' star Rob James-Collier 'wants US TV role'



via glooce

 



"I know Damian Lewis just won an Emmy... so I'm working hard on my own American accent," James-Collier revealed. "I think I'll nail it very soon." [lol he's obviously just being tongue in cheek here, just fyi ONTD]

He added: "There's definitely a wave of Brits doing great work on American television, and I wouldn't mind being one of them! I signed with Billy Lazarus at UTA [United Talent Agency] and hope to be auditioning here when we're not shooting."

Downton star Jessica Brown Findlay recently departed the hit period drama and has since been linked to a leading role in action movie sequel Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Downton Abbey will return to ITV1 this Christmas for a festive special, with a full fourth series to follow in 2013.

It was recently reported that Dan Stevens - Matthew Crawley on the series - would be written out in the series four premiere, though ITV is yet to officially confirm the actor's exit.

Source  2
 


No comments: