HOLLYGOSSIP

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

One Direction meet The Queen a Royal Variety Show Performance



via glooce




The Queen meets 1D


Little Flops


David Walliams + 1D

(src 1/src 2/src 3)
***********************
ZAYN Malik must regret telling his 1D bandmates about his fear of flying.

The cheeky ratbags (wat), led by Louis Tomlinson, 20, used the info to scare the living daylights out of him up in the clouds.

Zayn, 19, right, admitted: “I was terrified of flying when we started. Before the band I’d never been on a plane which was sad and depressing."

“One time we got up into the air and Louis turned to me and said: ‘This is where the plane does the loop de loop’. “I believed it, it was really scary. I was so gullible, I nearly cried.” (lol)

It sounds like Zayn’s a prankster’s dream.

But there are further embarrassing revelations to come from Planet One Direction, as Harry Styles admits he used to be the ultimate cheesy pop fan.

The curly-haired Romeo, 18, confessed: “I was obsessed with S Club Juniors when I was younger. It was when I was small and had a bowl haircut. I might do that again and bring it back...”

Not to be left out of the 1D con­fession session, Liam Payne, 19, rev­ealed that geography isn’t his strong point. He admitted:

“There have been times when I’ve been in Ireland and said ‘Hello, Birmingham.’ I just say things off the cuff. I forget where I am sometimes.” (#TheresAlwaysTimeForManors)



***********************



No comments: