HOLLYGOSSIP

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Tom Hiddleston wants to be a director



via glooce

 

AA1D0D0563825EE5599294FF2DC6B 

Tom Hiddleston has revealed he would like to step behind the camera as a director.

The British actor, best known for playing villain Loki in Thor and Avengers Assemble, is helping to judge the Jameson Empire Done In 60 Seconds short films competition, and admitted he would like to make his own movies in the future.

"I've never actually made one myself, apart from messing about on my phone. I've written stuff that has gone on to be produced, which is definitely for the best for all of us," he said.

"I would love to do it at some point. The trouble is, I've just been so busy with acting that I haven't had the chance to take out the time to produce my own stuff."

Tom insisted he won't be the Simon Cowell of film, and will instead be supportive of budding filmmakers entering the competition.

"No way, absolutely not. I know how hard it is to make films and to be in them so I will be much more compassionate," he said.

"I'm an ambassador for the competition so I hope I can encourage people to pick up a camera and shoot and send in entries so we can get as many films as we can."

He added: "I'll be looking for confidence and style. Every filmmaker has an individual take on the world and what I find most impressive is when somebody has the confidence to put their own stamp on something."

source 2




No comments: