HOLLYGOSSIP

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Ewan McGregor is cool about getting old



via glooce

 


'The Impossible' actor Ewan McGregor has admitted he worried about growing old when he turned 40, but has now embraced his age. Ewan McGregor is worried about getting old.

'The Impossible' actor has revealed he was in a panic about turning 40 in 2011, but has now calmed down and embraced his older and wiser self.

In an interview with Italian magazine IO Donna, he said: ''When I turned 40 I started worrying about my age and getting older, but now that I'm over that I'm content and relaxed with ageing... It's OK.''

The 41-year-old Scottish actor has four daughters, Clara, 15, Esther Rose, 11, and adopted Jamiyan, 11, and Anouk, two, with his wife Eve Mavrakis, and he has been following his parents example when it comes to raising them.

The 'Salmon Fishing in the Yemen' star keeps his rules and morals for his kids simple and just wants them to know the difference between right and wrong.

He said: ''When it comes to my kids, there are few simple values I cherish, the same as my parents. What's wrong, what's right, kindness, a solid culture and good manners.''

The actor, who has been married to production designer Eve, 46, since 1995, isn't sure what the secret to a happy relationship is, but mused: ''There are no rules when it comes to marriage. Still being in love after all the years helps.''

Source 2


    No comments: