HOLLYGOSSIP

Thursday, January 31, 2013

NFL legend Dan Marino had a love child with a CBS Employee



via glooce

0130-dan-marino-love-child-article-1

NFL legen Dan Marino - a pregame analyst for CBS -- just admitted he knocked up a CBS Sports production assistant in 2004 ... while he was still married to his wife 

The baby mama is Donna Savattere -- who was 35-years-old at the time of the affair.  Savattere gave birth to a daughter in 2005 .... Dan's 7th child. He has 6 with his current wife Claire ... to whom he's been married for the past 28 years.

Marino released a statement to the NY Post ... saying, "I take full responsibility both personally and financially for my actions now as I did then. We mutually agreed to keep our arrangement private to protect all parties involved.&rdquo 

He continues, "My wife and I have been married for almost 30 years and have six children together. And we continue to be a strong and loving family." (Yeah Okay... 


Source 2


No comments: