HOLLYGOSSIP

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Interview with Hottie Alex Pettyfer from ENDLESS LOVE



This 23-year-old Englishman is starring in a remake of Endless Love in Feb - and the title kinda sums up how we feel about him. Cosmo caught up with the Magic Mike star to talk stripping, romance and Australia. *swoon*

The last time we saw you on screen you were getting naked in Magic Mike. Why did you decide to take on a more serious role? "I’ve never done anything like this before; my characters have always been struggling with something internal. I wanted to try a romance." There’s dancing in this movie too, did you learn that on Magic Mike? “Magic Mike is deceiving! Chans [Channing Tatum] is a great dancer, but not me.” Well we happen to have a cardboard cut-out of you both in character in the Cosmo office… “You don’t?! That’s so embarrassing!” What’s the most romantic thing a girl has ever done for you? “When I was 19 or 20 my then-girlfriend took me to Disneyland. It was really nice.” So tell us, what’s your favourite romantic comedy? “Ooh, it’s a tie between I Love You, Man and Love Actually. That airport scene is incredible.” Love Actually is such a feel-good movie; it was on high rotation here over Christmas. “Don’t you guys have a barbecue on the beach at Christmas?! I’d love to go. My dad’s from Perth.” more not-so-interesting facts 1. Glee actress Dianna Agron and Alex starred together in the flick I Am Number Four and a relationship sparked up soon after. Sadly, the couple split, apparently because Dianna wasn’t happy with a racy photoshoot Alex had done with some touchy-feely models. #awkies 2. Alex is renowned in H’Wood for speaking his mind. He told VMAN Magazine: “I think [LA] is this insidious pool where nearly everyone lives in fear... Geographically it's fantastic... but socially it's disgusting.” He later said his words were taken out of context but we reckon there's possibly some truth to them. Agree? 3. Sense of humour? Check! When speaking about his glitzy career, Alex played it down: "I wish I had some interesting stories about living in LA, but mostly I just do my work and then go home. Being an actor is like being in prison. You go, you serve your time, you try and replicate Johnny Depp's career and then you move to Paris.” 4. Into bad boys? Well look no further, ladies. Alex has been criticised for his attitude in the past. A source told People magazine: “Alex is not good around big groups of people. He likes to be alone. He's very isolated and he has a bad temper.” Here he is with Aussie actress Teresa Palmer - no anger in sight... 5. Alex is a slashie and when he’s not acting, he dabbles in modelling. Surprised? Didn't think so. He was scouted by none other than Ralph Lauren when he was seven and has since modelled for Burberry, Gap and more. Impressive, huh? source

No comments: